Sister & Soul is proud to partner with National Breast Cancer Foundation with the launch of our beautiful Pink Collection. Stunning pink pieces to champion women everywhere to stand together, support each other and to share a message of hope, strength and bravery.
$1 from every piece of jewellery from our Pink Collection will go directly towards the amazing work NBCF do in identifying, funding and championing world-class research to improve the treatment of Breast Cancer in Australia and to ultimately save lives. Thank you for partnering with us lovely one, small things truly make a big difference!
You are strong, amazing & loved!
This classic floral-inspired jewellery collection features a delightful array of colour palettes and prints to suit your style. It is crafted with love and care to make sure it uplifts you and your fellow soul sisters. Motivational words are chosen to remind you of your worth and importance.
- 80cm Rose Gold Ball Chain Necklace
- 25mm Glass Dome Pendant
- Rose Gold/Copper Charm
- Plated Zinc Alloy - Nickel Free
SHOP PINK COLLECTION
This necklace comes with the word charm as pictured, to change or add word charms from our menu use the customisation options provided.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Sister & Soul Earrings
We recommend that you treat each piece with care and follow these instructions:
- Keep your earrings dry & free from creams, cosmetics and body products.
- Chlorine & salt water can discolour and tarnish earrings. Avoid wearing them while showering, swimming or exercising.
- Avoid all chemical contact.
- Polishing your earrings will help to maintain shine and avoid tarnishing.
- Note: When silver and gold are exposed to air and the atmosphere, it causes a chemical reaction that creates something called Silver Sulphate. This sulphur creates the darkening referred to as tarnishing.
Please note that our pieces are made out of plated metals and with wear will tarnish over time.
NOTE: There are no returns or exchanges on earrings due to health reasons.