You Are Amazeballs! - Amethyst Stone Ball Earrings
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
: In stock
You are AMAZEBALLS!
Remind someone special in your life that you think they are pretty amazing! These earrings available in a variety of stone colours, that can be matched back with our bracelet range. Hope you love these fun earrings!
Gorgeous Amethyst, it's a stunning show stopper, just like you!
- 10mm Amethyst Stone Ball
- Posts - Stainless Steel
- You Are Amazeballs Gift Card
Being natural stone our Amethyst earrings come in a few shades, we've categorised them as Light, Medium & Dark.
Check out more cute earrings in our range and save on postage when you put them all together!
STYLE TIP: Make the perfect gift set by pairing these babies with our Amethyst bracelets.
When this item is purchased with our budget postage option, to be able to keep postage low on this product (based on width) these earrings are packed loose in the packaging bag with gift card so that we can offer our low rate, it is easy to pop them into the pre-punched holes on the gift card when you receive them.
Our stone ball earrings are created from natural stone, quartz and crystal beads. Imperfections and variations are characteristic but add to the uniqueness of the piece. Pieces are not individually photographed, there may be some differences in characteristics from the images. All care is taken to only sell the highest quality products, all stone jewellery is carefully checked.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Sister & Soul Earrings
We recommend that you treat each piece with care and follow these instructions:
- Keep your earrings dry & free from creams, cosmetics and body products.
- Chlorine & salt water can discolour and tarnish earrings. Avoid wearing them while showering, swimming or exercising.
- Avoid all chemical contact.
- Polishing your earrings will help to maintain shine and avoid tarnishing.
- Note: When silver and gold are exposed to air and the atmosphere, it causes a chemical reaction that creates something called Silver Sulphate. This sulphur creates the darkening referred to as tarnishing.