Yes! We are a proudly Australian owned and made company, we are small company with a big heart. We are based in Maitland NSW. We do ship worldwide.
CARE & WEAR INSTRUCTIONS:
Our beautiful necklaces and jewellery pieces are not waterproof and may tarnish, rust, and patterns may run if exposed to water. To get the most wear out of your Sister & Soul jewellery we do not recommend wearing our jewellery in water.
We recommend that you treat each jewellery piece with care and follow these instructions:
Keep your jewellery dry & free from creams, cosmetics and body products.
Water can discolour and tarnish jewellery. Avoid wearing them while showering, swimming or exercising.
Avoid all chemical contact. We recommend wiping down your jewellery with a soft cloth after wearing to reduce the risk of tarnishing.
Note: When silver and gold are exposed to air and the atmosphere, it causes a chemical reaction that creates something called Silver Sulphate. This sulphur creates the darkening referred to as tarnishing.
Please note that some of our pieces are made out of plated metals and with wear will tarnish over time.
We also stock more premium options in Sterling Silver and Stainless Steel perfect for sensitive ears and longer wear.
FOR EARRINGS NOTE: There are no returns or exchanges on earrings due to health reasons.
Our necklaces come with a standard 80cm chain across our range. We have the options on each pendant necklace for you to customise as desired to a shorter or longer chain.
All Debit / Credit Cards
These options are available for selection at the last step of the checking out process.
*We can only offer direct deposit payments options for customised bulk orders for conferences, events, fundraisers etc.
Yes! Our team write a personalised card with each order that goes out, we write encouragement from our heart. We have a team of gifted, big hearted writers. If it is clear that the parcel is a gift we always acknowledge the gift giver in the card so that the recipient knows who the gift is from.
If you would like to write your own message for the gift, just include it in the order notes section which pops up at checkout and our team will write your message in a gift card to be included in the parcel.
• We can create customised options from within our range, contact our team for a specialised quote. For example if you find a print you like but would like it in a different metal setting, or if you would like a specific earring card with a different earring option, if you would like a bracelet with a different colour charm or word.
• We can supply customised word charms for bulk orders, groups, events & conferences. Contact our team for a quote. Minimum quantity is x600 as we create these charms in bulk.
• We can resize bracelets to suit. Select the 'customise' option within our bracelet products and elect the size that suits. Our bracelets are made to a general fit of 19cm. We are able to resize these for kids 16cm, petite 17cm, generous 21cm, por extra generous 23cm, or please select and specify your size in the order notes.
• Yes you can change the words on your necklace and add extras. Our necklaces come with the word charms as pictured, to change the charm select 'customise' where you can 'change' or 'add' a charm to your necklace.
• Unfortunately, we do not provide a service for small order one off personalisation’s.
• We do not have the facilities to create word tags with personal messages or personalised word charms for small orders.
• Our word charms come as set shapes that we have made in moulds in large batches, we cannot customise shapes for small orders (available for bulk custom orders only).
Our word charms come as set shapes as we create them lovingly in moulds with poured metal and plating, we are unable to create custom shapes for small orders, we keep adding to this range there is a huge selection. Words and shapes available are as seen on our website and in our word menu options.
Yes, absolutely! This is our specialty! Contact our team to discuss ideas for your next event or fundraiser at email@example.com
• We do not include receipts in our parcels as we know many of our parcels are sent as gifts, we send our receipts digitally.
• We are passionate about presentation and package our necklaces and bracelets come in black organza bags with our product tag included, so that if the item is sent as a gift it presents beautifully.
• We include a handwritten gift card with love from us in each parcel. If you are gifting our products (where the billing address differs to the shipping address) we will write on our card #A PARCEL FROM *** so that the recipient knows where the love has come from. We pay special attention to the order notes if specifics like ‘Happy Birthday’ need to be added.
* WE LIKE TO HUSTLE AND POST OUR PARCELS ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER AN ORDER IS MADE
1. BUDGET POST $3.80
8-24 Business Days
Parcels are sent as large letters with Australia Post, whilst this is a great option to keep costs low, delivery times within Australia can vary greatly with this option. Small orders only - some products do not qualify for this method.
2. STANDARD TRACKED POSTAGE $8.20
3-8 Business Days after postage has occurred. Parcels are posted out on the next business day after an order is made. Very rural areas can be a day or two longer than the timeframe outlined.
4. EXPRESS TRACKED POST
1-3 Business Days $10.20after postage has occurred (This is not an overnight service to all postcodes). Very rural areas can be a day or two longer than the timeframe outlined.
* For larger orders the post prices will show at checkout.
To check estimate delivery times for tracked satchels to your postcode use the following Australia Post link: Estimate delivery times. We post from NSW 2322.
We offer free standard tracked shipping for orders over $100
* Promotional & Seasonal Post Offers - timeframes highlighted and promoted are an estimated guide from Australia Post we recommend if you are in rural or regional post codes that you allow extra time
We post worldwide and have both untracked and tracked international postage options!
1. BUDGET INTERNATIONAL POST
This method is untracked and starts from $6 AUD and is priced on the weight and size of the parcel. This option is sent as a large letter and can take anywhere from 8 days to 6 weeks - based on each countries customs system. These parcels are not tracked.
**Please note New Zealand is particularly slow due to the customs system and has been known to take up to 8 weeks.
2. INTERNATIONAL TRACKED POST
This option is tracked and starts from $18.00AUD and its quoted accordingly at checkout. This is the best and safest option if you prefer to have tracked parcels and a quicker delivery time as this method generally arrives in 1-3 weeks.
* Customs duties and import fees are out of our control and different for each country. These costs will need to be covered by the recipient.
• We process & post next business day, unless there is a question regarding your order in which case we will contact you via email.
• Postage times are estimated from the next day after postage has occurred. You will receive an email confirmation to say postage has occurred, the timeframe count will be taken from the following day.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only and not offer a refund. Our friendly team can assist in this matter on email firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is identified that there is no fault with the product or that the product has been damaged through misuse, abnormal use or abuse, Sister & Soul may require you to reimburse us for any costs that we may have incurred, including return postage.
Sister & Soul will offer you a refund or exchange for most purchases (some exclusions apply - seasonal stock etc) within 30 days of purchase.
Seasonal items may only be offered store credit if returned.
Please note that delivery fees and customisation fees (for example a charm change on a necklace or a chain length modification) paid for online orders are non-refundable for change of mind returns. However, if you receive an item that is different to what was described, or is clearly damaged or defective, please contact the Sister & Soul team on email email@example.com for assistance.
If you cannot provide proof of purchase of a Sister & Soul branded product, we will offer you an exchange but not a refund for change of mind returns.
Certain items, because of their nature, cannot be returned if you change your mind. These are:
• Gift Vouchers
• Seasonal Items
Please contact the Sister & Soul team on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a product return.