Yes! We are a proudly Australian owned and made company, we are small company with a big heart. We are based in Maitland NSW.
We source components for our pieces from all over the world including Australia. We design, create, manufacture and package in house, right here in Australia with our amazing team. Our packaging is all printed by Australian printers. We are passionate about supporting other Aussies in business and where we can, we keep it in Australia! We have an incredible team who consist of a cool mix of school and uni students, young adults, mamas, grandmamas and Papa (G)lewy our pendant necklace guru. This amazing team put so much love into the making of each pieces.
Our apparel & totes are sourced from an ethical Australian wholesaler who manufactures most pieces in Bangladesh, and has scored an A- on the ethical clothing report. We are proud to partner with this fabulous Australian business. Our tees, hoodies & totes are screen printed and packaged in Sydney. We are proud to only supply the best quality at the best price.
We are proudly Australian owned and made.
CARE & WEAR INSTRUCTIONS:
Our beautiful necklaces and jewellery pieces are not waterproof and may tarnish, rust, and patterns may run if exposed to water. To get the most wear out of your Sister & Soul jewellery we do not recommend wearing our jewellery in water.
We recommend that you treat each jewellery piece with care and follow these instructions:
Keep your jewellery dry & free from creams, cosmetics and body products.
Water can discolour and tarnish jewellery. Avoid wearing them while showering, swimming or exercising.
Avoid all chemical contact.We recommend wiping down your jewellery with a soft cloth after wearing to reduce the risk of tarnishing.
Note: When silver and gold are exposed to air and the atmosphere, it causes a chemical reaction that creates something called Silver Sulphate. This sulphur creates the darkening referred to as tarnishing.
Please note that our pieces are made out of plated metals and with wear will tarnish over time.
FOR EARRINGS NOTE: There are no returns or exchanges on earrings due to health reasons.
Our necklaces come with a standard 80cm chain across our range. We have the options on each pendant necklace for you to customise as desired to a shorter or longer chain.
Our word charms come as set shapes, as per the pictures on our website (customisations only available in quantities over x100).
• Supply customised word charms for bulk orders, groups, events & conferences where the quantity is over x100.
• We can supply for events and conferences where the amount is less than x100 using options within our current range.
• We can customise an order for you with designs and words we offer within our range.
• We can resize bracelets to suit.
• We do have a ‘Customise your necklace’ section on each necklace page.
• Unfortunately, we do not provide a service for small order personalisation’s.
• We do not offer an engraving service.
• We do not have the facilities to create word tags with personal messages or personalised word charms for small orders.
• Our word charms come as set shapes that we have made in large batches previously, we cannot customise this for small orders (available for bulk custom orders only).
• We do not include receipts in our parcels as we know many of our parcels are sent as gifts, we send our receipts digitally.
• We are passionate about presentation and package our necklaces and barcelets come in black organza bags with our product tag included, so that if the item is sent as a gift it presents beautifully.
• We include a handwritten gift card with love from us in each parcel. If you are gifting our products (where the billing address differs to the shipping address) we will write on our card #A PARCEL FROM *** so that the recipient knows where the love has come from. We pay special attention to the order notes if specifics like ‘Happy Birthday’ need to be added.
* WE LIKE TO HUSTLE AND POST OUR PARCELS ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER AN ORDER IS MADE
1. BUDGET POST - $3.50
5-15 Business Days
Parcels are sent as large letters with Australia Post, whilst this is a great option to keep costs low, delivery times within Australia can vary greatly with this option. Small orders only - some products do not qualify for this method.
2. REGISTERED POST - $7.80
Available for additional security add on to our budget post, these parcels must be signed for on delivery.
3. STANDARD TRACKED POSTAGE - $7.20
3-7 Business Days after postage has occurred. Parcels are posted out on the next business day after an order is made. Very rural areas can be a day or two longer than the timeframe outlined.
4. EXPRESS TRACKED POST - $10
1-3 Business Days after postage has occurred (This is not an overnight service to all postcodes) Very rural areas can be a day or two longer than the timeframe outlined.
* For larger orders the satchel prices will show at checkout.
To check estimate delivery times for tracked satchels to your postcode use the following Australia Post link: Estimate delivery times. We post from NSW 2322.
1. BUDGET INTERNATIONAL POST
From $4.80AU for 1 piece of jewellery Worldwide (Under 50g).
$9AU covers you for up to 6 pieces of jewellery.
Both of these options are sent as large international letters. These are not tracked and can take anywhere from 8 days to 5 weeks - based on each countries customs system. These are not tracked parcels. **Please note New Zealand is particularly slow due to the customs system and has been known to take up to 8 weeks.
2. INTERNATIONAL TRACKED SATCHEL
$28AU (up to 500g) This option is tracked and tends to be the quickest option. You can choose this if you prefer to have tracked parcels and a quicker delivery time.
*Anything above 500g we can quote manually as we do our best to get the best rate for you.
• We process & post next business day, unless there is a question regarding your order in which case we will contact you via email.
• Postage times are estimated from the next day after postage has occurred. You will receive an email confirmation to say postage has occurred, the timeframe count will be taken from the following day.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only and not offer a refund. Our friendly team can assist in this matter on email email@example.com
If it is identified that there is no fault with the product or that the product has been damaged through misuse, abnormal use or abuse, Sister & Soul may require you to reimburse us for any costs that we may have incurred, including return postage.
Sister & Soul will offer you a refund or exchange for most purchases (some exclusions apply) within 30 days of purchase, provided that:
• you produce proof of purchase (your order receipt, online order or tax invoice)
• the product and packaging (including tags) is in its original condition; and
• the item is in unused, unworn and in resaleable condition.
Please note that delivery fees and customisation fees (for example a charm change on a necklace or a chain length modification) paid for online orders are non-refundable for change of mind returns. However, if you receive an item that is different to what was described, or is clearly damaged or defective, please contact the Sister & Soul team on email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you cannot provide proof of purchase of a Sister & Soul branded product, we will offer you an exchange but not a refund for change of mind returns.
Certain items, because of their nature, cannot be returned if you change your mind. These are:
• Gift Vouchers
Please contact the Sister & Soul team on email@example.com to arrange a product return.